Voluntary Training Scheme
Revolving application process. 2 days per week for 3 months (starting October, January and April). Please send enquiries and CV/cover letter to email@example.com
- Carry out research, including artists' projects, press, publications;
- Update artist biographies and dossiers for the gallery archives, database and website;
- Update and maintain database records;
- Support audit of inventory;
- Ad-hoc duties relating to the management of artists and the exhibition space.
- Interest in and knowledge of contemporary art;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Computer literate (MS office, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop);
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Great sense of humor.